New Blog Aims to Keep the Conversation Going, Add Value to Your Business
Greetings and welcome! I’m Andy Cameron, vice president of the data recovery team at DRN, and this is the first article for our new DRN Recovery Blog. I hope the blog will become a running dialogue of ideas and answers for those you of you in the DRN Affiliate Network.
Allow me to start by saying, this blog will be a place to provide value for you by sharing beneficial ideas, including tips and suggestions you may have, a place to provide education on opportunities and strategies for you to grow and manage your business, and a place to keep you informed about what’s coming next from our team. Ultimately, we are here to make sure that you succeed, so it’s important that we listen to the issues you’re having, listen to suggestions you make — and then do something about it.
Over the last few months, I have been:
- Reviewing the procedures and practices here at DRN as it relates to you, our affiliates and providers
- Meeting and talking with many of you at trade shows and events
And I hear you. All of you.
We now in the process of:
- Categorizing any issues that have arisen
- Looking at what works and what doesn’t
- Identifying solutions and best practices, many times coming directly from affiliates and providers
For example, many of you expressed the need for a point of contact or central place to send comments, questions, requests or even offer suggestions. As a result, we now have a Customer Service email, email@example.com, that is monitored live Monday-Friday, during regular business hours to respond to those comments and questions.
So, keep checking back every few weeks to see what’s new. I can’t promise that I’ll have something that specifically applies to you each and every time, but I will always have something that applies to someone in our network.
So keep the ideas coming. Don’t be afraid to speak up. Like I said, I don’t just hear you talking, I’m listening.
Till next time . . .
- Digital Recognition Network Recognizes Top Providers and Affiliates at the North American Repo Summit (NARS) - July 28, 2017
- We Are Listening. - March 22, 2017
- CarDetector Mobile (CDM) – New Version - January 12, 2016
- 2016 Trends for LPR Affiliates - January 12, 2016
- Action Auto Recovery: Affiliate Spotlight - December 4, 2015
- DRN’s Recovery Hotlist Reaches All Time High of 160K - November 11, 2015
- Avid Recovery: Affiliate Spotlight - November 9, 2015
- Affiliate Statements | Have You Checked Yours Stats? - July 27, 2015
- Relationship between DRN Affiliates and Forwarders - July 20, 2015
- Compliance Announcement: Affiliate Assignments - June 23, 2015